Monday 26 September 2011

Pitch

These are my ideas for my pitch so far.

My music video will be even-based.  It will focus on one character who seems to have a memory of the past.  The video will follow through his memories, and also detail the setting.  Most of it will be set in the past through flashbacks.
I will play the main character in the music video and I also have planned out what will happen in the music video.
I have analysed some CD covers and band websites as inspirational texts for the album promotional package that I will be making.
(Opening shows area with falling leaves.)
The main character looks down at an old black-and-white photo.
Main Character then paces the room, sitting back on a chair and drinking from a chalice.
The memory comes in, slightly more greyscaled, showing the main character walking through the rain, looking downwards with a look of deep emotion on his face.  The memory keeps fading in and out as the video progresses.

I am planning to film some of the scenes possibly at home, and some in college.  I also hope to use outdoor scenery to show falling leaves and dead trees.  Indoor locations and props will prove important to the video, as a lot of the story will focus on these aspects.
The main character in the video will also be the only character.  He is a young male, tall and thin.  He is pale and has dark hair, and eyes that display a lot of emotion.  He is tormented by frightening nightmares and memories of the past that he wishes to erase and yet knows that he cannot.
The story will take place in a number of settings.  I just need two rooms with some props which I have myself at home.  I need to film also an outdoor setting with autumn leaves falling, so I have a time constraint here.

No comments:

Post a Comment