Thursday 22 September 2011

Video ideas

I am thinking of songs to make music videos to.  Here are some good songs:





 
The first song is a very romantic and beautiful song.  It has some horror-inspired music, which I liked and found interesting.  The sound effects were also very nice and gentle.  LAM is a Gothic/Darkwave band, incorporating some of the themes that I feel will go along well with the plot of my video.

The second song is also very beautiful and seems to be reflective in nature.  The melody is very calming and I like the general sound and feel to it.  I also feel that the ending is very dramatic and I like the lyrical content.

The third song is a song that I like the lyrics to a lot, and I also like the beat and the way the song progresses.  It is a dark New Wave song by Depeche Mode, and I like the sounds the synthesizers create and how the mood to this song also seems very reflective.

The fourth song is another somewhat Goth song, which is by The Cure.  This song is similar to the second one in that it has a very reflective mood to it and the lyrics seem very romantic and deep.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are uploading some music videos that you like, Christopher. Could you perhaps say a little more about what it is about these you like? Is there anything about the way that they look that inspires you?

    ReplyDelete